Let’s hear it for that incredible husband of yours!
He deserves a little something extra to let him know you still find him the sexiest, most amazing guy ever.
Keeping the spice in your marriage can help you to stay connected, no matter the physical distance between you.
An excellent way to keep it spicy is to send a good morning message to your husband.
We’re not talking about a message to take out the trash or feed the dog.
We mean a handwritten or text message to let him know you’re thinking of him. A morning love message can make his day and strengthen your intimacy.
How Do I Make My Husband Happy in the Morning?
Ok, we know what you’re thinking, and if he’s a morning guy – go for it!
But beyond the obvious, we have some other ideas for you.
Every husband is different, just as no one wife has the same personality or preferences.
Making your husband happy in the morning will depend on his personality, morning routine, and the type of events, surprises, or items that typically bring him joy.
Some ways to consider making your husband happy in the morning might include:
- Making him his favorite breakfast while he is getting ready for work
- Packing his lunch or dinner for work beforehand
- Helping him choose an outfit, especially if he is attending a special event
- Offering to assist with errands that ease his stress during the day
- Greeting him with a sweet and romantic morning message to let him know you’re thinking of him.
103 Good Morning Messages for My Husband
If you’re a newlywed or have been married for years, sending him a message in the morning is a lovely way to start his day – and yours.
Feel free to use the sample messages below as they are written or change up the words to make them your own.
Romantic Good Morning Husband Messages
1. Hey love, I just can’t get you out of my mind. I hope you have a wonderful morning and an even better rest of your day today.
2. Happy Monday, dear! I just love you so much and can’t stop thinking about you. I hope your day is just great today.
3. Each morning when I wake up, I’m reminded of just how lucky I am to have someone as incredible as you in my life.
4. Hey sunshine, I hope your morning is going well. I love you to the moon and back, and I just had to let you know.
6. Hey, gorgeous! How’s your morning going? I can’t wait to get together with you for our special date. I have so much planned for us. 😉
7. Hello, my dearest husband. I hope your day is as gorgeous and inspiring as you are.
8. Hello, sleepy head. I hope you are well rested and that your day will be productive and fulfilling.
9. You have a way of setting my day off just right. I hope your morning is as pleasant as mine.
10. I love waking up in your arms every morning and seeing your sweet face.
11. You make me so proud to be your wife. Go get ‘em today, babe.
12. I love being able to call you my husband every day and waking up knowing we have a lifetime together.
13. Laying in your arms each morning is all I need. In those moments, my life is complete.
14. When I wake up with you by my side, I’m reminded of how grateful I am for our wonderful life together.
15. No matter what time of day it is, you are my moon, my sun, and my stars.
16. The only thing I yearn for each morning is your warm embrace.
17. I hope I can make your morning as special as you make me feel. I look forward to the day with you, love.
19. Greetings, love. I hope today starts off great for you and ends wonderfully.
20. With all my love and heart, I wish you a lovely morning, my dear.
Good Morning Texts for Husband
21. Rise and shine, my dear husband. I hope you have a fantastic day today.
22. It’s a new day, darling. Today is going to be just excellent for you. I just know it.
24. Happy morning, my husband. I just love that I get to call you mine forever.
25. Wake up, sweetheart, and know that I love you and hope you have an amazing day.
26. I love that I get to wake up next to you every morning for the rest of my life.
27. Hey, sunshine. I hope your morning is as extraordinary as you are.
28. Dearest husband, how’s your morning today? Is there anything I can do to make your day better?
29. Hey there, lovely husband. I am so grateful to call you my own, morning, noon, and night!
30. The sun is out, and I can’t wait to spend the entire day with my husband!
31. Hey, lover. I know you’re my husband, but I’ll never stop calling you that.
32. Morning, honey. I hope you slept as great as I did last night. Have a lovely day.
33. Every morning, when I see your face, I’m reminded of how lucky I am to be your wife.
34. How are you this fine morning, dear hubby? I hope you know how much I adore you.
35. Nothing is better than waking up next to you, my dear husband.
37. Hiya dear, I hope you have the best day ever. I’m rooting for you.
38. I promise to make each of our mornings together as special as possible for the rest of our lives!
39. Your very presence each morning brings light into my life. Do you know how much I love you?
40. Every day I wake up next to you is a win in my book.
Good Morning Love Message for My Husband
41. Happy day, my love. Thank you for all you do and for who you are each day. You are the love of my life.
42. Hey, love. I hope you have a beautiful morning and a productive day. I believe in you!
43. My entire world revolves around you, love. I hope you know that.
44. Today is going to be so wonderful, my love. I just know it.
45. I can’t express how much I love and cherish you. I am so glad to call you my husband.
47. My love, you are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
48. Morning, my darling. I just wanted to let you know I love you with every fiber of my being.
49. Hey, love. I woke up this morning knowing with certainty that I love you more today than yesterday.
50. You are my entire world, love, and I get to wake up next to you each day. Lucky me!
51. Sending you a message each morning makes my day. I hope it brings joy to your day as well. I love you.
52. When I wake up, love, all I think about is you.
53. Do you feel as lucky as I do each morning when we wake up together?
54. How can I show you how much I love you? You’ve been so wonderful to me lately.
55. Just the mere presence of you in my life has made everything perfect.
57. Every morning, I wake up grateful that God has brought you into my life.
58. Morning, love. I hope today is the best day ever for you. You deserve it.
59. The grass is green, and the sun is shining, and I couldn’t be more excited about spending my life with you.
60. Why, hello there, darling. I can’t wait to spend the weekend with the man I love. That’s you, by the way!
More Related Articles
Write A Thoughtful And Romantic Love Letter To Your Crush Using Our 13 Examples
58 Copy And Paste Love Paragraphs For Your Guy To Make Him Smile
Write Your Hubby A Sweet Love Letter Using These 15 Example Letters
Good Morning Message to My Husband Far Away
61. Good morning my handsome husband. I wish we weren’t so far away from each other. I miss you so much!
62. I can’t stand being this far from one another, but I hope you have a beautiful morning wherever you are today.
62. Morning, sunshine. I love you, darling, no matter the distance between us.
63. I wish you a great day, no matter how far away you are from me! But come home soon.
65. Rise and shine, hubby. I wish I could teleport and instantly be with you.
66. Waking up next to you still gives me a thrill. I despise being so far from you. When can I see you again?
67. Hey there, my dear husband. I feel so lonely and incomplete without my husband next to me in bed this morning.
68. I miss waking up next to you so much. I just wanted to let you know you are loved, needed and appreciated.
69. There is nowhere I’d rather be this morning than right next to you, my lovely husband.
70. I will always let you know I am thinking of you, darling, no matter where you are in the world.
71. Oh, love! I sure wish I were next to you right now.
72. Even when we’re miles apart, I can still feel your love surrounding me.
73. Missing you a lot this morning, dear. I can’t wait to be with you again.
74. Just the thought of you brightened my morning. I just wanted to let you know that.
75. I was just thinking of you, babe. I am eagerly awaiting being in your arms again.
77. Good morning, dear. No matter how far away you are from me, my love will always be with you.
78. I love that I get to send you messages each morning, my dear. I just wish you weren’t so far away from me.
79. You may be far away, but I can feel you around.
80. Any time I close my eyes, I only see you, love. When will you be home?
Good Morning Future Husband Messages
81. My dear future husband, hurry up, please! I can’t wait to marry you.
82. Good morning, future hubby. I love that we will soon be making it official. Finally!
83. Hey, loverboy, rise and shine because you’ll soon be officially mine. I just can’t wait.
84. Good morning, darling. I can’t believe you will be my husband in just a few weeks.
85. Thank you for being here each morning beside me. I can’t wait to call you my husband.
87. I woke up so excited. I just can’t wait to get married. I can’t believe it’s finally happening and that I get to marry YOU!
89. Thank you for completing me and being a part of my life each brand new morning.
90. Wake up, future husband. Only a few more months until we officially tie the knot!
91. Hey there, babe! Thanks for adding a spark to my life. I can’t wait to put a ring on it.
92. Thank you for being there for me through the ups and downs of life. I cannot wait to be your wife, love.
93. I know we aren’t married yet, but some days, it sure feels like we are bonded forever. Thank you for completing me.
94. With you, babe, there are no regrets. I hope you have the best day ever.
95. You make me feel so good just to be alive. I can’t wait to become a team officially.
96. Good morning, my future hubby. I just wanted you to know there is nothing I would not do for you.
97. Hey love, did you know you’re just perfect for me? I can’t wait to marry you.
98. Hello, sunshine! I just can’t wait to get married, can you?!
99. I know in my heart no one will love me as completely as you, love. I can’t wait to marry you.
101. Can you believe we will be married soon? Imagine waking up on our wedding day. I hope you have a great day, love.
102. Dear one, you are simply amazing in everything you do. I woke up with gratitude that you will soon be my forever man.
103. Why, hello there, darling! Soon, I will get to wish you a good morning as your official wife!
Tips for Using These Good Morning to My Husband Messages
You’ve heard the saying, “It’s all in the presentation.” That may not be entirely true with love messages, but the right words at the right time can make all the difference to your guy. Here are some points to keep in mind.
- Determine the best time to text him based on his typical routine and when he is most likely to have a moment to read and respond to his messages.
- Leave a handwritten message in an unlikely place, like under his pillow, inside his shoe, or taped to the steering wheel of his car. He’ll enjoy a sweet surprise.
- Text before he awakens so that the first thing he sees is your loving message.
- Boost his confidence by complimenting or reassuring his skills and abilities, especially if he feels stressed or pressured at work.
- Use emojis to convey your feelings when sending him sexy, sweet, or romantic messages.
- Don’t overdo it by sending too many messages. They will lose the surprise element and the intensity of the sentiment if you deluge him with messages.
Sending your husband a sweet and romantic message in the morning when he awakes is a great way to start the day.
If you’re looking for a way to improve the communication between you and your husband or want to keep your marriage fresh for years, putting your feelings into words is a timeless action requiring just a little effort.